Hundred thousand visits. We thank our readers and contributors for their support. Keep answering, and spread the word.
Things we’ve done so far.
- Been active for 2 years
- 200 odd questions.
- Some themed rounds.
- A twitter account for easy notifications.
Things we’ll keep doing.
- Post a question when we feel like doing so.
- Extra gimmickry once in a while.
Things you can do.
- Guest Questions can be mailed to our gmail ids “sridhar.aditya” or “abhishek.upadhya”
- Friend us on twitter.
I’m sure Late. Senator X would’ve scoffed at the representation of Y as shown in this figure.
The figure shown is borrowed from a show, a screenshot put below.
The name of this sitcom you needn’t identify.
Id X, Y.
Put as much funda as seems fit.
P.S : Don’t worry too much about the tilted photos.
They’re an attempt to keep Leila Boujnane and Paul Bloore away.
Cracked completely by Royan. Nihar got the name of the Senator right.
Good work, fellas.
Exceptionally talented rock/fusion band A
gets its name from
1. Their admiration ( and use) for this particular musical organ – B ( which is one in a series of its kind).
2. Put together with the chemical name of this structure shown here.
This chemical happens to be an essential nutrient for humans, and is toxic in large doses [ or when consumed through a method which the title of this post hints at ] . Common name – C
Give me A, B, C.
Cracked by Kaustubh, Capt. Vogon, Varun, Royan, and Sriranjan.