1.A still from The Good, the bad & the ugly.
2.A tribute album to Ennio Moricone.
Connect being the famous and distinctive music produced for the film by the Italian composer Ennio Morricone.
Cracked by Vikram,Panda,Shadowfax,LWsam and partly by Tarantinofan,Anees.
(refer to Vikram’s comment for the wordings!!)
Routes that the men took
Routes that the weapons took
The KQA is conducting 9 quizzes as part of its Silver Jubilee Quiz Fest (ASKQANCE) over two days,28th and 29th of this month.
For more details and queries try : http://kqaquizzes.org/2008/06/06/askqance-the-kqa-anniversery-quiz
ID and connect, giving reasons. The answer is a Person.
The black motorcycle is a bonus and a giveaway in conjecture with the rest, if you have read the Person’s books.
Clue: The Person is a very famous journalist, committed suicide in 2005 by shooting self.
Hunter S Thompson, gonzo journalist and Rebel Hero extraordinaire.
The pictures are:
1. Bob Dylan (good friend).
2. Hunter at a younger age.
3. Hunter with a Ducati 900S which he’d been sent to test. His love for fast, deadly machines is evident in his writing.
4. “What if I told you I have a Vincent Black Shadow?” This is the Vincent Black Shadow, famously mentioned in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
5. Jack Nicholson (good friend).
6. Johnny Depp (good friend).
7. Logo of the Universal Life Church, from which the Doctor got his doctorate in divinity. Even I have a degree from them. I’m an ordained Minister of the ULC, so that’s Brother Anirudh Ramachandran to y’all!
Cracked by vikram
simple.Id the product being advertised.
Loch Lomond Whiskey.
The first pic is from Tintin and The Picaros.
The second pic shows a fish commonly known as the Haddock.The clue obviously is that Captain Haddocks favourite drink is Loch Lomond.
Cracked by Panda,Atul,Vikram,Tarantinofan,LWsam.