1. saar very famous. saar born 8 December 1943, died 3 July, 1971, may he know peace in the mother’s last embrace. saar wrote very thoughtful poetry, several books of poetry. Saar born in Melbourne, Florida to future Admiral George Stephen LASTNAME and Clara Clarke LASTNAME.
In 1947, Saar, then 4 years old, purportedly witnessed a car accident in the desert, where a family of Native Americans were injured and possibly killed. Saar believed the incident to be the most formative event in his life and made repeated references to it in the imagery in his songs, poems and interviews.
Also, early in saar’s career he was afraid to look at crowd while singing. Saar sang with back to the crowd. Even when saar did start to show his face to the crowd, he was still lost in his own world while he sang.
ID Saar, whose last name is LASTNAME.
2. Nitin Malik, Sonam Sherpa, Saurabh Choudhary, Subir Malik, Chintan Kalra, Srijan Mahajan. Collectively known as?
3. Sampooran Singh Kalra, born in West Punjab (now Pakistan) on August 18 1936, is better known by his pen name, X. He has received the Padma Bhushan and the Sahitya Akademi Award. A cleanshaven Sikh, X was a car mechanic before he was an established writer. He has written in Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, Marwari, Bhojpuri…He is a noted film-maker, playwright, poet, lyricist and director. ID X.
4. The roots of DOG were planted in the year 1990, when Mark Morton, Chris Adler and John Campbell were floor mates at Virginia Commonwealth University. The trio began playing at Adler’s house in Richmond weathering chilly conditions. “There was no heat at the house,” recalls Campbell. “We would freeze our asses off, get really drunk and hang around the kerosene heaters trying to write metal songs. Kerosene fumes and BL beer were definitely what fueled our early days.”
ID the band DOG, first known as Burn The Priest. Also ID the brand of beer. Both are well-connected.
5. Born Robert Allen Zimmerman on May 24, 1941 in Duluth, Minnesota, Q’s latest album (2006) was number 1 on US boards and 3 on UK. Cult figure. Figure of Revolution. Whoitis?
1. jim morrison
4. lamb of god, black label beer
5. bob dylan
2 adi, anees
3 adi, anees
5 adi, anees