- X was a French football administrator. X was secretary-general of the Comité français interfédéral (CFI), the ancestor of the French Football Federation. When the CFI became the French Football Federation in 1919, he remained as secretary-general. X was an early architect of the FIFA World Cup, along with Jules Rimet. X is believed to be have conceived the idea of the European Football Championship, the trophy of which is named after him, having first proposed it in 1927. ID X.
- In the inaugural European Championships in 1960, a talented team were withdrawn from their semi-final against Y by their ruler X. X had flatly refused to allow Y into his country, which ensured that his country had to bow out of the competition. The two teams met again in the final of the 64 version of the competition, and the game went ahead after X was assured that his country would win(which they did). X was a huge fan of a prominent football club(Z) hailing from the capital of his country that he edited footage of his country’s goals, cutting out players belonging to the club’s most fierce rivals A while promoting representatives of his beloved club Z. ID X, Y, Z, A.
- X started his professional career in 1982 and was transferred to AC Milan in 1986 and became a mainstay in the team. X was a vital cog in a team that won five Serie A titles, three European Cups, three European Super Cups, and two Intercontinental Cups. A member of his national team, X played in the 1990 and 1994 FIFA World Cups, though X did miss one of the penalties in the semi-final shoot-out against Argentina in 1990. The NY/NJ MetroStars signed X in 1996. X proved a solid performer, being named to the league Best XI in 1996. He went back to AC Milan after the 1997 MLS season, and promptly helped them to another Serie A title, his sixth. He ended his career by playing for a short time with Al-Ittihad of Saudi Arabia. X is presently managing a team at the European Championsips. X yaaru?
- Connect: “Can You Hear Me” by Enrique Iglesias, Trix and Flix, “Expect Emotions“.
- X is a manager. X has played for West Ham United and Everton and his country’s national team. X is fluent in German, Italian and English, holds a degree in law and plays in a rock group, Rawbau. In 2008, he recorded a song with his band as a hymn for his team at Euro 2008 called “Vatreno Ludilo” (“Fiery Madness”). ID X.
- Tango Italia ,Tango Mundial, Tango Europa , Etrusco Unico, Questra Europa, Terrestra Silverstream, Roteiro Adidas, _________. Fill in the blank