A celebrity in the field of Biochemistry, and a knight to boot,
this man X created a technique which has something to do with pic1. The technique is thusly, named after him. Let’s call it X1.
Now, the prankster scientists in the field started naming other techniques as a pun on X1.
So, a technique based on pic2 was called Y ( which had some relevance in naming, in fact)
and one based on pic3 was called Z ( no connection whatsoever, done just for kicks) and so on.
The list continues for some 2 more techniques.
1. pic1, pic2, and pic3 are generic representations.
2. pic2 has three subtypes, one of which is a courier of sorts.
Y, Z, please.
Cracked completely by tattwa and Tinkerbells.
Satyaki got X and X1 right.
Connect the subject matter of this PBS strip, to the remaining three images.
Cracked by kcgadiyar, cheezy, Rahul, and Mrinalini.
Shown Images. Put story.
Cracked by Cheezy, Mrinalini, and Vikram.
Cheezy has put extra fundaes as well. Thnx 🙂
Update: Mishtek corrected 🙂
Check her comment for the answer.
Update2: Whoa, Stephen Cosgrove himself has commented here.
Why was this fellow in the news recently?
[ or to put it another way, spin a yarn around these images ]
A generic representation
Cheezy cracks it. Well done.
Yeah, we didn’t post for a while. Lazy QM’s, we.
Here are three questions. All of them are fairly easy.
1. A, is known by the name of a person B in the western world, while in the land of the Great Firewall, it’s known by the name of C.
B, C ?
2. Sean Connery, and Mike Myers, are flaunting this apparel, that became immensely popular in the west, following a certain celebrity group’s endorsement in one of their historic music tours.
The suit, and the group, please.
3. Shown is a representation of a character Z, wearing a suit, famous around the WWII times. These have had their share of notoriety owing to a violent sequence of events, at around the same timeframe. The chief perpetrators were identified by their excessive ‘wearage’ of these type of suits.
The character is of course part of a long-running comic strip created by Y.
The ‘soot’, and Y( or the comic strip).
P.S : Also, In the witty words of bigfatphoenix,
Safari Suit #kvlt
Mrinalini cracks all three. Respect.
Mr. Guessthelogo, and Mr.quintili < long_name> get the 2nd one right.