Pretty much all the lyrics in the songs by this artist are a single sentence (or two) that are repeated over and over with added music and sound effects. Some examples:
- The only lyrics are a voice sample of are a sample of Angela Bassett’s voice from the film Strange Days at the 1:39:08 mark.
- The only lyrics are a voice sample by Lord Finesse. Lord Finesse (a hip hop artist and producer, from The Bronx, New York, best known as the leader of the D.I.T.C. rap crew).
- The lyrics are samples from a song of the same name by “The Doors”.
- The chorus of the song is homage to a Black Sheep song, which features a similar chorus. The line “Walk without rhythm/and it won’t attract the worm…” refers to the science fiction novel Dune.
- The vocal contains samples from a 1974 sermon by Reverend W. Leo Daniels called “The Answer to Watergate”. Daniels, the then-pastor of the Greater Jerusalem Baptist Church of Houston, Texas, had eleven albums released by Jewel Records on its “Jewel Devotional Series”.
Identify the artist and the songs.