Kinda like a Stage 2, i.e. answer each question and connect in the end.
All these movie terms were coined by someone. Name the terms. Who coined them? (that’s the connect)
- In a high speed chase, a car shifts more gears than it actually has. In the movie this term is named after, the hero upshifts more than 16 times.
- As American movies ended the long frontier trek and began to look inward for sources of inspiration, this dialogue replaced “Westward ho!”
- Any film using a plot which can be summarized by saying “One’s a…” For example, “One’s a cop. One’s an actor.” Or “One’s a saint. One’s a sinner.”
- In every movie with Italian-American characters, one must be named X.
- Coined after a scene, where X is taking a bath, and a guy bursts in the room, promising him how he plans to have his revenge, only to have X kill him. X then advises the corpse, “If you have to shoot, shoot don’t talk.”