‘Andre the Giant Has a Posse’ is a street art and viral marketing campaign based on a design by A created in 1989. But apparently ‘Andre the Giant’ was trademarked. So A,fearful of a lawsuit decided to use the slogan B for his design which was inspired by the movie C, a cult classic sci-fi film by John Carpenter from the previous year. In it, the protagonist discovers that the world is actually run by aliens hiding in plain sight, but can only be seen through special sunglasses. This ended up in making it even more iconic.
This film also had a certain dialogue which was spoken by that manliest of men hero of the eponymous tetrology of video games. It tends to send mooks clamouring for a certain confectionery.
Give me A,B,C, the dialogue and the video game franchise.
Full list has 32. Where would you famously find these names?
Where would you find all this?
The lower section of text gives these proportions:
- the length of the outspread arms is equal to the height of a man
- from the hairline to the bottom of the chin is one-tenth of the height of a man
- from below the chin to the top of the head is one-eighth of the height of a man
- from above the chest to the top of the head is one-sixth of the height of a man
- from above the chest to the hairline is one-seventh of the height of a man.
- the maximum width of the shoulders is a quarter of the height of a man.
- from the breasts to the top of the head is a quarter of the height of a man.
- the distance from the elbow to the tip of the hand is a quarter of the height of a man.
- the distance from the elbow to the armpit is one-eighth of the height of a man.
- the length of the hand is one-tenth of the height of a man.
X is a 19th-century art movement that originated with a group of Paris-based artists. Their independent exhibitions brought them to prominence during the 1870s and 1880s, in spite of harsh opposition from the conventional art community in France. The name of the style derives from the title of a Claude Monet work, _______, soleil levant (________, Sunrise), which provoked the critic Louis Leroy to coin the term in a satirical review published in the Parisian newspaper Le Charivari.
X painting characteristics include relatively small, thin, yet visible brush strokes, open composition, emphasis on accurate depiction of light in its changing qualities (often accentuating the effects of the passage of time), common, ordinary subject matter, inclusion of movement as a crucial element of human perception and experience, and unusual visual angles. The development of X in the visual arts was soon followed by analogous styles in other media that became known as X-ist music and X-ist literature.
Id the style X. ______ and X are almost the same.