A recreation of the super-famous Nirvana Nevermind cover. Id the dude.
Cracked by niranjan, paatala veera and arjun B.
Starter: This is a musical group. The divine objects in the image lead you to the answer. Id
MainCourse: Using that as the starting clue, Id this IIT graduate, and put funda.
Cracked by all
Shown Images. Put story.
Cracked by Cheezy, Mrinalini, and Vikram.
Cheezy has put extra fundaes as well. Thnx 🙂
Update: Mishtek corrected 🙂
Check her comment for the answer.
Update2: Whoa, Stephen Cosgrove himself has commented here.
just a few questions to check if i can post directly on the website without being moderated…
- “On the offside first there is God, then there is Ganguly“–we’ve all heard this. Who coined it(Hint: He arguably had the best seat in the house on that fateful day)?
- X and Rod Laver are the only players to ever win both the US Open and Wimbledon men’s singles titles as an amateur and as a professional. X and Tony Roche are the most successful doubles pair in history, winning 12 Grand Slam titles. X is still active, being the captain of his country’s Davis Cup team.
- B was founded in 1899 by a group of Swiss, English, and Spanish men led by Joan Gamper. B ‘s motto More than a club as it has teams participating in the continental competitions in basketball, soccer, futsal, rink hockey and hanball. B has ametuer teams in ice hockey, athletics, baseball, cycling, field hockey, figure skating, and volleyball.
- “______ had been forgotten. So I went to his funeral because everyone went to Senna’s. I thought it was important that somebody went to his.”–FIA President Max Mosely on the ten-year anniversary of the fateful Imola GP of 1994. Fill in the blank.
- Madhusudan has played test cricket. He has his roots in Ludhiana in Punjab. The press fondly calls him the “Sikh of Tweak”, and is popular for his missed hi5s celebration at the fall of every wicket. How do we better know this fellow?
- Connect: Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool, Internazionale, Juventus, AC Milan, Olympique Marseille, Paris Saint Germain, Olimpique Lyon, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Bayer Leverkusen, Ajax Amsterdam, PSV Eindhoven, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, Porto
To non-sports quizzers, this quiz IS NOT arbit. Its the easiest sports quiz one can get, trust me. 🙂